Wednesday, October 1, 2014

We Just Click!!! Silhouette sketch pens & TCBJ "I Love My Selfie"

Hello everyone, I am back it has been a while. I have missed you all!!! Today I have created this framed picture using my silhouette sketch pens. I was so excited to try these out for the first time and I thought this would be PERFECT for it! So this frame will be set up at my friends wedding this weekend. To remind people when they take pictures they can use #DTholland14!!! How fun is this??? So I pieced together the fun and adorable file from Too Cute by Jessica "I Love My Selfie" which you can purchase  HERE  Then I colored in the three thick line on the camera and the square flash and the heart and took a metallic pink jelly roll pen and outlined the heart as well. So glad I didn't have to write this out myself because I am almost positive you would have been tilting your head and squinting ;) . I tell people there is a reason I have my Cricut and Silhouette because I couldn't cut straight for the life of me, well now I can add in that it also writes/draws for me too YAY!!! This project was so much fun and Jessica's file made this so much easier to complete my vision. I hope I inspired you to use your sketch pens for the first time or more!!?? And reminded you that they can even be used with cutting files!!!! If you have any questions or even suggestions for me please feel free to leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you!!! Don't forget to hit the follow button so you can see what else I have in store for you!!! EEEEEEKKKK so excited for my future projects!!! Thanks for visiting.


OH SNAP!!!

We Just Click....



" I Love My Selfie"

No comments:

Post a Comment