Thursday, March 19, 2015

Cardz Tv 3D Challenge!!! Easter Bunny Belly Box, Carrot & Bunny Sour Cream Box!!!

Hello everyone!!! Here today with a Cardz Tv 3D challenge!!!! Ok so I went a little nuts and made THREE 3D projects. The challenge this week is to create a 3D card, or treat bag, or box. So my first one was this adorable belly box that I got from the silhouette store along with the other two!! Because I don't know about you but I went crazy with the 50% off sale they had going on. So now to the reason I made three, well I went to go put this fun box together and decided I better google and make sure I am putting this together??? WELL BAM there was Mary's adorable box too on the Cardz Tv Gallery Blog oooopppps!!! So of course I thought it was only right to make another project(s)!! Now if you have not checked the GALLERY blog out you should because everyday besides Sunday they post something new and inspiring!! And if you are like me I love me some new inspiration when I am in a brain fart moment while crafting and that places is the place to be with 11 talent DT ladies. Don't forget to subscribe over there so you don't miss anything new!!! OK so on to my box is this sentiment not perfect or what with these big paws, well I thought so too. This sentiment came from one of the 4 new stamps sets Mary released "Critter Punnies"!!! 


And now for next two projects I had to make lol ;) These both came from the silhouette store as well and one is a bunny with the sentiment "Get your HAPPY on!" and the other is a carrot yes a carrot my husband just had to inform me that it was yellow (my bad been a week OK month) !!! Well that sentiment is "Smile!" and both of these sentiment also came of one of the 4 new stamp sets Mary released called "Mixed Messages". These were super fun and easy to create.






No comments:

Post a Comment