Sunday, April 12, 2015

Cute/Funny Monkey Cards w/TCBJ file!!!

Hi Everyone, here today with these fun monkey cards I made. OK I may or may not have had a little to much fun with Peachy Keen face stamps LOL!!! Love how well the sentiments from Cardz Tv "Mixed Messages" stamp set goes with these faces!! AND how CUTE are these monkeys from TCBJ "Bananas Over You". This is only 2 of the 6 cuts you get with this group. So much you can do with these monkeys and I hope to show you more later down the road on a scrapbook layout. These shaped cards were also created with a file from TCBJ "Lots of Labels" (These labels are a must have if you don't have them already) , I just took one of the label pieces and copied it then flipped it and welded it to make a card base. For any questions please don't hesitate to ask!!! I would love to help you in any way I can. Thank you for stopping by today can't wait to see you back here in the future so please dont forget to push the follow button to see what else I have to share with you in the future.






No comments:

Post a Comment