Thursday, October 15, 2015

Band-aid Box and Get Well Card!!!


Hello everyone!!! Here today to share some Get Well Soon projects I created to put in my reserves for just incase times. I used the file "Get Well Soon" from TCBJ for both of these projects. I used a box file I had already and just adjusted it to my needs in the silhouette studio, sorry not sure where it came from. Then I made this huge band- aid to put on the top. I filled the box with some Emergen-C, Band-Aids and also I am hoping to add some cough drops. Then I created this 6x6 card using the nurse from the file . As well I used the file "Borders Set 1" on the card. I had to add glitter and some fo-stitching. All of the sentiments came from Cardz Tv Stamp set "Mixed Messages". If I missed anything feel free to ask me any questions! I would be more than happy to help if I can. Now on to some pictures of my creations.....



Thank you so much for stopping by!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment