Monday, November 30, 2015

TCBJ Winter Challenge!!! Snowman Goodie Bag!!!


Here again with another fun TCBJ challenge!!! The challenge this week is to create anything that has to do with WINTER!!! Of course I am thrilled to create anything winter related. It may just be my  favorite time of year. I get a little crazy happy when it even just starts to snow a tiny bit. So for this project I created a little bag (sorry not sure where this file came from) and then I used a new stack of paper I got from hobby lobby last week for one of the bases. I also couldn't resist my snowflake embossing folder for the other layers and then inked them up a little to give even more dimension . I used some twine from my stash and pop dotted everything up on my box along with the cute little "Snowman" from TCBJ. Of course I added some glitter and stamped the snowman with a peachy keen face stamp. As well I added some sequins and jewels around the bag.  I hope you all enjoyed my Snowman bag I created and it got you inspired to come join along with us on this Too Cute by Jessica WINTER challenge. For all the details on this challenge head on over to the TCBJ DT Blog. Now on to a picture of my project........





 Please don't forget to head on over to the new TCBJ DT BLOG to see what the rest of the other fabulous ladies have created and remember to push the follow button so you don't miss out on anything. Also if you are new to my blog I am so happy to have you and would love for you to follow me as well so you can be a part of my crafting journey. Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you here again!

No comments:

Post a Comment