Monday, December 14, 2015

Christmas Challenge!! Cookies for Santa treat box!!!


Hello everyone!!! Here again with an awesome Too Cute by Jessica challenge and this week's challenge is CHRISTMAS!!! Yep my favorite time of year. I have been making treat bags like crazy this year for a little craft night I planned for some of my friends and me. I can't wait to give them to everyone. When I seen this cute file I knew it was a must to have and create a box with. This file is called "Little Lovelies Cookies for Santa".  I took the glass of milk from one of the images and just sized it down to fit the mouse I was creating. I used a sentiment from one of the new Cardz TV stamp sets "Merry Everything". I just love how this all turned out. I hope you all come over and join us on this challenge! You do NOT have to use a TCBJ file to enter so what is stopping you??? You have until Monday 28th to enter in your project! I look forward to seeing what everyone creates. Now onto to my project.........


Please don't forget to head on over to the new TCBJ DT BLOG to see what the rest of the other fabulous ladies have created and remember to push the follow button so you don't miss out on anything. Also if you are new to my blog I am so happy to have you and would love for you to follow me as well so you can be a part of my crafting journey. Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you here again!



No comments:

Post a Comment