Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Exciting News and A Big Thank You!!! Craftin Desert Divas!!!


Quick little drop by that I wanted to share with all of you! I was selected to be a Guest Designer for Craftin Desert Divas during the month of February!!! Ekkkkkk I am over the moon excited and I can't wait to share this experience with you all. I also want to thank each and everyone of you for all your kind words and support. It has been such an amazing journey since I decided three years ago to start up this blog. I have met some amazing people and have been inspired in so many ways! So thank you all and I can't wait to see where else this crafting passion will take me??? I hope you are all having a fabulous week and keep a look out for some upcoming creations. Also if you would like to follow me on facebook you can do so here Krystal Klear Creations
Thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment