Thursday, March 24, 2016

Kawaii Food Cards!!!

Hello hello hello Everyone! So excited to share these cards I created using so many of my favorite companies!!! So to start off I used the Too Cute by Jessica file "JS Kawaii Foods"! This was one of those files that when I seen it I knew I had to have it! And the ideas ohhhhh my goodness! So I started off with using the Craftin Desert Divas "Fancy Frame Dies" to create all my layers for my cards. I then inked all the edges with Colorbox chalk ink. One thing I love so much about crafting is that so many companies product can be paired together and with these cards I did just that! I used Cardz Tv stamp set "More Foodie Punnies" and also used Craftin Desert Divas stamp set "Kitchen Cuties"! I then used a variety of some CDD sequins on each card to finish them off. I can't tell you enough about how much I loved creating these cards! They just make me giggle! Here are some pictures of the cards I created and a picture of the insides as well. I hope you enjoyed these as much as I did creating them! Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate each and everyone of you! Below will also be some pictures of some of the product I used.






Product I Used:








No comments:

Post a Comment