Friday, February 3, 2017

Love T-Shirt



I am so excited to announce that I'm on the My Scrap Chick design team. I could not be more thrilled to be able to create with these fabulous files. There is going to be a lot more stuff I have to share with you all using MSC files. This is the first time I have ever shared one of my shirts on my blog. I created this fun shirt she can wear all year and also is perfect for Valentine's Day. This Love and Kisses file can be used for so many things such as scrapbook layouts, card, boxes, signs, and shirts of course. And I plan to share more with you all using this file. Hope you all enjoyed my project today and if you make this please share with me. I can be found on Facebook HERE and also Instagram HERE! I would love to see what you do with this file. Thank you all for stopping by today. Can't wait to share so much more with you.




My Scrap Chick File I Used:


Have a fabulous day!


3 comments:

  1. Love the font and the shirt looks fabulous! Congrats on your new DT position!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shirt and the model is pretty darn cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making the DT! That's awesome! Super cute shirt! I also took a peek and your adorable skunk card! Way cute too!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete