Monday, July 8, 2019

Flower Coffee Mug

Hello Friends,
I am back with a card using a few images from Polka Dot Orchard! The flower and mug from this card come from two sperate stamp sets. The Flower is from the set "Flowers In Bloom" and the coffee cup comes from the set "It's Your Day". Lately I have really been in to making cards that I can use for any occassion. I am also on a mission to fill up my card bucket because I am running low on cards. I don't know about you but nothing kills me more than having to buy a store bought card. So keep on coming back to see what I filling my card stash with. What are some of your favorite cards to make or have on hand?





Stamps Sets Used:




Thank you for stopping by today! Here are a few of my links if you are intrested in seeing more of me....

Krystal Klear Creations

Along with links to the Polka Dot Orchard shop and all the other amazing ladies on the design team!

Deign Team: PDO Design Team

No comments:

Post a Comment