Thursday, August 28, 2014

Back To School!!! Apple Boxes!!! Apple Cupcakes!!!

Hello everyone, I have a super fun project to share with you. I created these adorable apple cupcake boxes with my Silhouette ID# 64475  , which my sister in-law made apple shaped cupcakes to put in them. Are they to die for cute or what OMG!!! So in love with how these all turned out. I used the extra apple cut outs to create a tag to add to the boxes (all about using my scraps). Then I stamped each tag with Craftin Desert Divas stamp set "SCHOOL ZONE"!! This stamp set is so much fun to work with and I can't wait too make gifts for more teachers using this stamp set!!! I also used a set of stickers ( sorry not sure where they come from ) to add a little something more to the tags and tied it all on with some hobby lobby twine. I am so excited about these cute boxes. Happy that my sister and I traded our passions with each other to welcome back all our kids amazing teachers ( new & favorites ). I am pretty sure they all loved having something sweet to eat and look at to start there first full week off just right!! To all the teachers out there you truly mean a lot and I can't thank you enough for what you do for our kids. So here you go now on to the cuteness :)




I am going to enter this into the linky party all about Back To School over on 


No comments:

Post a Comment