Thursday, August 7, 2014

Back to School Mini Album

Hi everyone, back with another 3-D Cardz Tv challenge. Ok so I wanted to go all out for this project and try to use as many stamps as I could to show you all how amazing and easy these stamps are to get inspiration out of. So here is my Back to School mini album I created with a stack of 6x6 doodle bug "Take Note" paper collection. I also used to papers from another 12x12 stack from Michaels for covering the book that seemed to work perfect with the "Take Note". I think all in all I used 9 sentiments from Cardz Tv Stamp set "GIRL TALK"!! I think that I could even add more to some of the pages when I get my daughters first day of school pictures in there. On the front cover I cut out the apple using a file from Too Cute By Jessica and just added the S sticker in the middle which stands for one of my three baby girls Sofia!! And those chipboard letters came from my stash, sorry not sure what brand they are??? This project was a BLAST!!! Can't wait to make more of these for other occasions and even gifts. I got this idea/tutorial over on YouTube from the amazing mini album queen Ginger from My Sisters Scrapper!! She leads you step by step for this fun and playful waterfall folio. If you have not yet checked her youtube videos out you are missing out and need to head on over. Well on to a few, OK a lot of pics of my project!!





I hope you head on over and enter your 3-D Project into this weeks Back to School Challenge!!  You can do all sorts of stuff with this challenge and of course the best part win a set of Cardz Tv Stamps!!! Also I would go to Cardz Tv and check out all the amazing ladies on the DT and you will not be disappointed they are all so inspiring and very talented!! Can't wait to see everyones projects!!! Thank you so much for stopping by and please feel free to leave me a comment or feedback!!! Have an amazing weekend!!!


This is the set I used today on my project!!!
You can purchase your set HERE!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment