Monday, January 25, 2016

Ladybug Gift Box!!!



Hello everyone! Here today to share this fun gift box I made using a pre made box I got from Walmart after Halloween for super inexpensive! When I seen this adorable TCBJ "Love Bugs" file I knew I had to make something with it! On the lady bugs faces I used peachy keen stamps and some fo-stitching around the bodies. I also could not help my self and add some sparkle!!! I put stickles on their spots (hearts). I also turned the window of the box into a shaker. Then I scattered squibs around the box as well. This was so so so much fun to create and I can't wait to fill it and give it to someone special. Thank you so much for stopping by today I hope you hit the follow button if you haven't already, so you can see what else I have in store for you! Now on to a few pics of my box.......


Close up of the Love Bugs and Shaker......




No comments:

Post a Comment