Friday, January 8, 2016

Touched By An Angel Sympathy Card!!!


Hello everyone! Here today to share this card I created using a file from the silhouette store for the base. I got this cute little owl from the Too Cute by Jessica file "Owl Always Love U" This owl just spoke to me for this card because I knew I wanted to make a sympathy card for someone who adores owls. This owl looks like she is taking a breather or dreaming and with those hearts coming out of her head like her thoughts are about a loved one that will never be forgotten. Explains the perfect sentiment to me for this card "Touched by an Angel" from the Cardz Tv stamp set "Heavenly". Sympathy cards are never easy for me because the heart ache for the person is always there the whole time I am creating one. But this one seemed to bring me some peace while I created it like it was a good reminder that she will always have her memories with her loved one. 


Thank you all so much for stopping by today! I look forward to seeing you hear again. Have a fabulous weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment