Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Craftin Desert Diva Digi Coffee Card!


Hello everyone! I am so excited you are here today to check out the card I created! I made this card using Craftin Desert Divas "Fancy Frame Dies". The first layer I used a pieces of watercolor paper and ran it through one of my embossing folders. I then used Picked Raspberry, Scattered Straw, and Spun Sugar distress inks to blend on top of the embossing. I took a pieces of vellum and cut out another layer using the dies and white embossed the greeting with the Craftin Desert Diva stamp set "Kitchen Cuties". Tied some twine around those two layers and colored up this cute Coffee cup digi from Craftin Desert Diva using my spectrum noir markers. This image is called "Coffee Couple"! I then made some polka dots all over the cup with a white get pen and pop dotted it up. I took some "Pink Heart" Craftin Desert Diva sequins and scattered them around the card. This card was so much fun to create! I hope you can come and join us on our Month long June Digi "Coffee" challenge in the CDD Gallery


Thank you so much for stopping by today and here are all the links 
to the CDD product I used today!


1 comment: