Thursday, June 23, 2016

Teacher Card Featuring CDD Digi Hippo Ice Cream!

Hello everyone here today to share a card I created last week for my daughter's teacher. When I seen this "Hippo Ice Cream"  Digi I knew it was a must have. I had so much fun coloring this cutie with my Spectrum Noir markers. But to be honest I didn't know what I wanted to use it for until I seen this sentiment from Craftin Desert Diva's  "School Zone" stamp set. Then it clicked yes the girls need cards for their teachers. Honestly I think this card would be perfect for even a fellow parent to cheer them up that school is out lol! But no really it is such a fun image to color and the ideas are endless. I also used CDD "Fancy Frame Dies" and "Pink and Blue Heart Sequins". Oh and if you have ever ordered from Craftin Desert Divas you may recognize the purple ribbon on my card!? Yep that is right I save that pretty ribbon she packages her stamps with and use it for other projects. Hope you all enjoyed my card as much as I did creating it! Thank you all for stopping by today it means so much! Hope you all have a fabulous day!


Also don't forget to go check out all the amazing new Digi's CDD has over in her shop. I can't wait to share more Digi's with you and how I create with them. My kids love them as well so hint hint ( keeps the kids busy while you craft too)!

1 comment: