Sunday, July 10, 2016

Craftin Desert Diva's "Coffee" Linky Party!



Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Coffee"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

Here is what I made..


I started off creating this card using a kraft card base and then I cut out this super cute stitched scallop die from the CDD "Fancy Frame Dies"! I then ran this watercolor sheet through my Big Shot using one of my embossing folders. Then I used my distress inks to create the colorful background. This cute "Coffee Time Kitty" image came from CDD as well. I colored her up using my spectrum noir markers and then also used my white gel pen to add highlights as well as some fo-stitching around the card base. The sentiment came from CDD stamp set "Baked With Love" even though this set at first sight may look like a Christmas set it is really so much more! This set is actually one of my go-to's! And what is one of my cards without some kind of glitter so I added some gold sparkle twine from my stash as well as some stickles on the cute Digi! I hope you all enjoyed my card and look forward to see you back here again. And I can't wait to see what you all come up with for this Linky party!!!


Here are all the CDD products I used:
Baked With Love: http://craftindesertdivas.com/baked-with-love/
Fancy Frame Dies: http://craftindesertdivas.com/fancy-frame-dies/





1 comment: