Thursday, June 29, 2017

Friends are flowers in the garden of life!

Hello everyone!!! It is time for another Cardz Tv ANYTHING GOES Challenge! Today I created this CAS card using the Cardz TV stamp set "Pretty Posey". This set has been so much for me to color up with my alcohol markers and watercolors but today I Used my new prisma colored pencils. I am loving how the craft stalk looks with colored pencils. Little side story about this card is that my neighbor behind me gives my daughters flowers every few days and that is what inspired the colors of this flower. I thought this would be a perfect card for my girls to give to him as a thank you! I have a picture of the latest ones he gave them. I hope you will come join us on the challenge HERE



Flowers from my neighbor!

No comments:

Post a Comment