Friday, July 28, 2017

You're Such A Deer!

Hello everyone! I am back with a new Cardz Tv challenge and woohoo it is "Anything Goes" again. I am super excited to be sharing these adorable "Reindeer Party Box" from My Scrap Chick. This was so much fun to change it up from the non traditional colors and use some fun patter papers. My goal was to make these so they could be used for any occasion . These two Cardz Tv stamp sets "More Critter Captions" and "Favorite Phrases" were perfect for the sentiments on these boxes. I can't wait to figure out who I am going to give these cuties to.



Cardz Tv Stamps I Used:



My Scrap Chick File I Used:


Thank you all for stopping by today! I hope you head on over to the Cardz Tv stamp blog to read all the details on this challenge. Have an amazing weekend!

2 comments:

  1. These are super cute and fun. Great choice of pretty papers for your boxes. Love them!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete