Monday, January 12, 2015

Bowling Bear Valentines Card!!!

Hello everyone, I am here today with a quick share. I created this Valentines day card using the file "Your Love Bowls Me Way" from Too Cute by Jessica. This file is absolutely adorable and sooooo fun!!! This file also comes with the images to do print and cut like I did on this card. I print and cut this twice so I could add more dimension. I got this idea from Mary over at Cardz TV, she is always inspiring me to try new things. I also embossed the pink mat and then added some stickles on some of the embossed area. Then I use some liquid pearls to add on sequins. Also added fo-stitching around the pink mat to really make it pop along with a white layer underneath. These mats are from the file "Lots of Labels". I have another little guy from this file cut out so keep your eye open for what I may make with him. Thank you for stopping by today don't forget to head on over to Too Cute by Jessica and check out all the cute new files she has and take advantage of her 85% off sale she has going on. 



Close Up of the adorable bowling bear!!!

Files I used!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment