Sunday, January 25, 2015

Craftin Desert Linky Party - Teacher Crayon Wreath and Treat Boxes


Welcome to the bi-weekly Craftin Desert Divas linky party!!!


This party we want to see nothing but 3D projects. The CDD DT ladies have some amazing projects to help get you inspired to play along with us!

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party here. I will designate a theme and invite you to share projects you've made!!

And don't forget about the prizes! Every linky party will have a sponsor and a winner, plus a top 3! The winner will be announced on a semi-weekly basis. The more times you link up, the more chances you have to win!! Sponsors will be announced at the beginning of every linky party.

This party sponsors are...

CDD- One stamp set


TCBJ - $25 gift card.
(regular priced patterns)


Here are my projects for this linky party......


I made this crayon wreath for my daughters teacher. I used a file that unfortunately is retired from Too Cute by Jessica. But there is so many more cute school files to check out which can be found here if you would like to create something similar : School Patterns!!!
I then used the Craftin Desert Diva stamp set "School Zone"  on the school house.

I made these little treat boxes for the morning and afternoon bus drivers. On these treat boxes (which are saved from washi tape I bought) I just cut a circle out and inked up the edges and used the file "Simple Valentine" from Too Cute by Jessica. I also used the very fun and useful stamp set "Baked With Love" from Craftin Desert Diva.

Don't forget to link up your 3D project - you can link up HERE.

Please feel free to ask any questions and I will be more than happy to try and answer them for you.






No comments:

Post a Comment