Saturday, January 3, 2015

Sweet Valentine Turtle Straw Gift Box!!!

Well hello everyone, it has been a while!!! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and Happy New Year. It was a busy couple of weeks, i am super excited to get back to the daily routine and have the house a back to some what normal ( with three kids it never is completely normal)!!! So now on to my project.....Today I wanted to share this super adorable and fun little Valentines turtle from Too Cute by Jessica. I used the file Simple Valentine and ohhhhh my gosh is this little girl so fun and easy to put together. I thought that the sentiment "Stirring up a big THANKS" would be perfect with this turtle on a straw!! This stamp is from CDD Baked With Love. I also used Lots of Labels file and added some fo-stitching with a red pen and some white fo-stitching on the turtle with a white gel pen. And of course no girl is finished without a little stickles (well in my eyes ;). I got this little box from a grocery store for like 25cents when they were closing their doors. Now I have four more left and I am sure they will be used before I know it with all the little girls in my life. I hope you all enjoyed my project today and don't forget to head on over to Too Cute by Jessica to check out all the cute new files they have been coming out with and take advantage of the sale she has going on!!!! 85% off with NO minimum purchase!!!! Hope you have an amazing rest of your weekend!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment