Thursday, November 27, 2014

Cardz Tv 3D "Tag You're It"

Welcome back for another Cardz Tv 3D challenge. This time it is all about holiday gift tags. I created these 3 tags and ohhhh my goodness it was so much fun. I used stamps sets "Just Saying.." and "Christmas Critter Captions". I cut these tags out with the file "Lots of Labels" from TCBJ. I hope you enjoyed my tags and it inspired you to go on over to Cardz Tv and join us on this challenge. So now on to my tags......

These pictures show you front and back of tags!!!


Of course I added glitter to every tag!!!


Come on over and join us on this 3-D Challenge!!! Go over to Cardz Tv and check out all the amazing ladies on the DT, guaranteed you will not be disappointed they are all very talented and inspiring!!! And while you are there you should enter in your chance to when a free set of stamps for yourself!!! You have until December 12th 2014 to enter your project in for this 3D challenge "Tag You're It" All the details over on Mary's Blog!!! I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to hit the follow button to see what else I have in store for you!!! Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any tips or advice, I would love hearing from you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment