Thursday, November 6, 2014

Hot Cocoa Layout and K-Cup Holder!!! Guest Designing for PPPR Today!!!

Ok so how fun are these cutting files. I kept having multiple ideas run through my head for these files. But I figured I would do a more holiday themed with these two projects. So first I created this Layout using the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon  "Hot-Cocoa-Cutting-Files"!!! This file is so versatile. I can see myself using this on many more layouts, cards and even 3D projects (Just wait to see my 2nd project). So I created this layout with the idea to use it for some Hot Cocoa pictures of my kids while watching a movie or playing in the snow during this holiday season. I also created a pull out behind the main picture spot, just incase I want to add multiple pictures from this memory and if not I will use it for journaling. The hearts on the is layout I made with the negative from my second project and just used it as a stencil with some acrylic paint. I used stickles everywhere LOL and also did some fo-stitching. I used my tap punch for the pull out as well at the top of my page where I will add the date (maybe). Ok so here are some pictures of my layout along with some close ups. Enjoy and if you keep going you will see my 2nd project!!!


For my 2nd project I created a K-cup Holder with corrugated paper using PPPR "K-Cup-Treat-Cutting-Files" I also used the file "Hot Cocoa" again (SEE sooooo much fun to work with). I left out one layer on the You Melt My Heart, just because I really wanted to add some fo-stitching as well on this project. Also on the cup I did two layers of the "Heart Steam" just to make it pop more with the paper I choose. I also added A fun and cute sentiment "Simple things make life sweet!" from Cardz Tv Stamp set "Just Saying"!!! Then I tied some tulle on my project that came from my sweet Friend Julie "Ready Set Stamp".... It was actually on suckers she sent my girls and of course I could not throw it away after they pulled it off to get to the suckers LOL!!! So I did some upcycling and then added this very fun brad from recollections ( I believe) and all the pattern paper is from a Studio Calico paper pack "Magical Collection" and the 12x12 paper was just from my stash I believe is My Mind's Eye. OK so most of this project is created with fun craft stuff Julie sent me so I just want to give a HUGE THANK YOU to her for being such an amazing friend to me and of course for all the amazing stuff she sent me. So now here is some pictures if my little treat holder I made that I want to get some hot cocoa K-Cups to put in it. I hope you enjoyed my projects today and if you are swarming with ideas in that head of yours now with what you can create with these files, then head on over to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and get yourself a little treat. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you push the Follow button so you can see what else I have in store for you. Hope you have a FABULOUS weekend!!!
You can also check out my Facebook Page Krystal Klear Creations 




No comments:

Post a Comment