Saturday, November 29, 2014

Craftin Desert Divas November Stamp Release Blog Hop Day 1


Welcome to our ninth Craftin Desert Diva's stamp release blog hop!! We're super excited to share with you in full the CDD November release stamps. For this 2 day hop the CDD DT are being joined by the Too Cute by Jessica DT to share some awesome Christmas projects for you.  There are five new stamps that are being released today in the Craftin Desert Divas Shop and are available now for purchase.

**All stamps with images have a FREE SVG(digital cut file)**
This makes it so easy, you just cut out the image and then stamp on it. The SVG cut file will be in the CDD Gallery for you to download or after purchase just send  an email to craftindesertdivas@gmail.com to claim your SVG cut for the stamp set you purchased. Tara has also added images and sizes for the SVGs in the CDD Shop.

So without further ado here are the latest stamp sets:













These SVG outlines are in the CDD Gallery or email craftindesertdivas@gmail.com after your stamp purchase to request them.


Here are this release specials for you:

1. Use Code: NOV to receive 20% off your entire order. Sale ends Dec. 5 Midnight MST.
2.  4x6 Freebie is for $30 minimum purchase (before tax & shipping) in the CDD Shop Offer ends Dec. 5 

Today you can get this freebie pattern by following and commenting on ALL the blogs in today's hop. After you have done this you can email craftindesertdivas@gmail.com or send Tara a message on FB to claim your pattern.

New pattern and hop line up tomorrow.




What would be a blog hop without some more prizes??

Hop Prizes:

1. CDD giving away 1 stamp a day.

2. Too Cute by Jessica - $25 gift card (reg. priced patterns)


And now on to my creation....

Today I created this fun treat box. And oh my goodness how cute are gingerbread men. This little guy came from Too Cute by Jessica it is the FREEBIE file for today. The only things I didn't cut out was the face pieces because I wanted to add some fun ranger liquid pearls. And yes yes I added some stickles to all the other pieces. I also added some fo stitching around each edge and on the gingerbread along with the tags. Man oh man did I have such a blast creating this. OK so OMG are you as happy to see all the new stamps sets of Tara's as I am to show you?! This baking set is to die for cute!!!
I also added this adorable gingerbread man to an action wobble and oh boy did my middle daughter not want to stop touching it. She loves the action wobbles but honestly who doesn't??? Hours of fun hehehehe!!!
I used two sentiments from this set (and one of the small images) I just could not help my self. Added more stickles and fo stitching.  I hope you all enjoyed my project today!? Thank you for stopping by, it means the world to me.


So hop, hop, hop on over to LISA - http://our2angelsinheaven.blogspot.com/ 

Come join us here on Facebook:
CDD Gallery - We'd love you to share your projects using the CDD stamps.


Blogs on the hop:

No comments:

Post a Comment