Thursday, November 13, 2014

Grumpy Christmas Gift Card Holders!!!!

Hello everyone. Back with another Cardz Tv 3D challenge. I am sooooooooo excited about this one. So the challenge is called "Just for you", you are suppose to create a Christmas gift card holder. And I found the perfect cut files to go with these sentiments. Who doesn't love the grump of Christmas!!?? This file set can be found over at Too Cute by Jessica "Grumpy Christmas"!!! I paired these with the sentiments "Baaa Humbug!" and "Here comes Santa Paws!" but on the second one I left off the here comes. These sentiments came from the Cardz Tv Stamp set "Christmas Critter Captions"!!! Also the mats on these gift card holders come from TCBJ as well which can be found here "Lots of Labels"!!! I also used my TAP punch to stamp the sentiment on and the paper pad is from Hobby Lobby (last year). I added random touches of stickles to each holder as well. These were so much fun to put together. I can't wait to hand them out to share my joy of these. LOVE the Grinch!!! Here is some pictures of my two gift card holders I made!!! Hope you enjoy them!!





I hope this project inspired you to come on over and join us on this 3-D Challenge!!! Go over to Cardz Tv and check out all the amazing ladies on the DT, guaranteed you will not be disappointed they are all very talented and inspiring!!! And while you are there you should enter in your chance to when a free set of stamps for yourself!!! You have until November 27th 2014 to enter your project in for this 3D challenge "Just for you" All the details over on Mary's Blog!!! I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to hit the follow button to see what else I have in store for you!!! Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any tips or advice, I would love hearing from you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment